Saturday, September 1, 2012

Feature Shop of the Week: Monkey Do's Boutique

I am very happy to feature Monkey Do's Boutique as our first ever Shop of the Week.


Monkey Do's Boutique owner is Crisstina Kerr, who enjoys making unique items just for you and your child. She makes a little bit of everything, including hair accessories, custom jewelry, tutus, embroidered kids clothing, blankets, nursing covers, car seat/stroller canopies, and much more! You can see these items on Monkey Do's Boutique Facebook business page.

Crisstina writes: "I am a stay at home mom of a spunky two year old daughter and I attend school for Business Administration full time. I started this e-business because I love sewing and crafts and i would love to make it an actual family run store front one day."


When asked about the most challenging part of running her own business she said, "It is a lot harder and more time consuming than most think. Every aspect of the business I do alone, and balancing all that with 6 classes, a toddler, and everything else life throws at me is hard and something I have not quite perfected yet but I keep going because the great things in life are never easy to obtain"

In her spare time, her favorite thing to do is spoil her daughter, and take trips. Like many of us stay-at-home-moms, if Crisstina ever gets the opportunity, she likes to just relax on the couch with her family.

Crisstina is offering one lucky fan the opportunity to win a Mother's Nest piece of jewelry. The winner can choose between a necklace, ring, or bracelet which can be customized. The winner may choose the wire color, plus the number, color, and egg size, and can add an optional bird charm.

You may enter to win the the Mother's Nest on the Rafflecopter widget below. The only mandatory entries are to "like" Monkey Do's Boutique and Violet's Buds Facebook fan pages. We've included several optional entries for you to increase your chances of winning.

The giveaway ends on September 8th at 5pm CDT, and the winner will be announced Saturday evening. The winner will have 48 hours to contact Monkey Do's Boutique to claim the Mother's Nest.

And the winner is...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Want to have your business featured on Violet's Buds blog? Click here to fill out the application for Featured Shop of the Week. This is a free program aimed to give fellow businesses added exposure, and to introduce our fans to your products!



6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Monkey Do's work! I have told Melanie several times that I adore this necklace. What a creative use of your talent Crisstina! Keep up the great work :-)

    If I win, I would choose the necklace as featured in the photo. I would like the optional bird charm added, but is the only change I would request. It is perfect!

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Computer problems. This was posted by Sarah Christy ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love that necklace-it is gorgeous! I would definitely give it to my mother with my birthstone, and my sister's birthstone in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace. I would customize it with my children's birthstone colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get the necklace for my mom with 2 pink pearls and 1 blue one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would customize it with my kids birthstone colors(from Mei Ling Liu)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...