Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Link-ups, Blog Hops & Networking [oh my!]

Lately, I've been searching for good blog hops, link-ups, and other methods of bringing more traffic to Violet's Buds blog. The more traffic we have, the better exposure our Featured Shop of the Week will receive. If you know of a blog hop, link-up, or other virtual socializing event, please post about it below, and we will add it to the list.
So far, I've taken part of Parlo & Logi's Linked In Tuesdays & F-it Fridays:

Parlo and Logi

Created by Laurie's Sunday/Monday Meet & Greet and Blog Hop


Caseta de Paper's I Love my Online Friends GFC Blog hop

The Things We Find Inside

Alderberry Hill's Make the Scene Monday


I Gotta Create! The Wildly Original Crowd's Party On Wednesday


The Sunday Social at Ashley's Carnival Ride
Sunday Social

Are you hosting a hop, Linky party, or participating in one you'd like to share? Please share it below. I'm happy to add it to the networking list.

1 comment:

  1. We are also looking for a few great link ups...we are a new blog (3 months old) and looking for more traffic. I will check out the ones you posted, so thank you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...