Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


Linking up with the fabulous Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.

Today's questions are:
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything with chocolate is fine with me!

What is your favorite smell? 
I love the smell of apples, especially Yankee Candle's Macintosh

 
What is your favorite commercial?
I like Maria Bamford as the crazy Target lady.
 
What is your favorite day of the week?
Fridays are nice. Hubs gets off work early, and if I have done all our errands early, we can spend a lazy evening together.
 
What is your favorite way to waste time?
I like to watch Law and Order - Special Victims Unit or Snapped marathons while being on Facebook, or snooping around Etsy. 
 
What is your favorite article of clothing? 
I have an addiction to goofy, colorful socks. Since its winter, I prefer knee high socks. They are so much fun!   



If you would like to link-up, answer the questions, grab the button & link up at: Ashley's Carnival Ride Sunday Social.


Then visit Created By Laurie for the Meet & Greet blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...