Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ready for Zeleny?

The last few weeks have flown right by, and now its almost time for Zeleny Arts & Crafts Fair, an eco-friendly fair featuring green & Eco-conscious artists. To read more about the fair, see our previous blog post here.


The show in Parkville will take place on March 30th, followed by a fair in Springfield on April 5th & 6th. Are you ready to meet some of the artists & crafters?


Stitch  
Hang-Ups in KC     
Lu & Ed  
Lynn Oliver   
Zabelink   
GipsonWands   

Wow, that's a lot of vendors! I encourage everyone to take a look at all the great shops, and we'll see you on March 30th. (please note: this is not a complete collection of vendors, see Zeleny's site for the full vendor list)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I wish I lived closer - it is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun, I'm excited to be involved again this year

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...