We are looking for artists, crafters, photographers, small business owners, and bloggers to write a post (or series of posts) in exchange for advertising/promotion. Specifically, we are seeking posts on the following topics: DIY, crafting, tutorials, home & garden, organization, recipes, art, small business tips, marketing & networking, photography, & pretend play. Each of our contributors will receive 1 month of ad space* for their initial post. Exchanges for subsequent posts will be agreed upon prior to posting.
If you are interested in writing a blog post on one or more of these topics to share with Violet's Buds fans, please fill out the form below. You will receive a reply within 48 hours of application submission, at which time we will discuss your article & its publishing date.
- Articles must be at least 200 words in length.
- Articles need to be mostly informational, not solely about your business.
- More than one photo must accompany the post.
- Articles will be approved prior to posting, and must fall within the categories outlined above.
- Posts can include links to the author/business' social media & websites.
- DIY & tutorial posts must be written by you, and are not only a "round-up" of others' ideas.
- For the initial blog post, the writer's business/blog will receive one month of "contributors" ad space. See more about the ad space here.
- Contributors will have their article(s) shared on a variety of Violet's Buds social media sites, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Rebelmouse, Wanelo.
- For subsequent blog posts, the contributor & Violet's Buds will agree upon the non-monetary compensation prior to posting.