Monday, April 22, 2013

Fabric Challenge Sneak Peek

Its been nearly a week, and I am well on my way to completing my fabric challenge project. A group of crafters from Mad Mad Makers* got together for this fun collaboration & game. You can read more about the fabric challenge here in last week's post Challenging Fabric, Fabric Challenge.


Without giving too much away, here are a few photos of my workspace, my helper, & work in progress. 




The beautiful pink button from the photo above is from fellow Mad Mad Maker, Smalltown Dreamz. She makes such pretty buttons, with tons of shapes & color options. Visit her on Facebook, or her Etsy shop. I bought this set of buttons from her before the challenge fabric arrived, and I think it looks perfect together.

The deadline of our project is May 3rd, and we will have fans vote on their favorite item! Be sure to check back for details on the contest.



This photo is of my "helper" V. She loves pirates and pretend play costumes. The sewing project doesn't have anything to do with that, other than she was a pirate that day when she was helping me. It is too cute of a photo not to share.


Want to see what the other challengers are up to? Read the sneak peeks here:
Cara's Handcrafted Crocheted Ornaments


Pink Snail Boutique
Or check out their Facebook pages to see what is happening:
Just Cheeky Boutique 
Two Geeky Hookers  aka The Crafty Geekette
Gramma Bean's Homemade Gifts  
Whimsy Stitch by Sarah 
Ella Bella Bows 
Mad Mad me 
Simply Stitched by Sheri Anne 
Sewing by Shannon Cox 
Forking Queen 
Breezy Lane Embroidery 
Spiffy Dolls 


*Mad Mad Makers has an amazing giveaway & contest happening right now. Three lucky fans will be selected to win a $100, $50, & $25 Etsy gift card. Hurry & enter here!

The Best Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds

1 comment:

  1. oh, I can't wait to see what you came up with...and you're helper is just tooo cute.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...