Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blogger Book Club

I am so excited to have found the Blogger Book Club!



Co-hosted by My Name Is Madeline, A Mile in Her Boots, and Confessions of a Busy Busy Bee, the blogger book club will tackle 12 books in 12 months. At the end of each month, the participating members will write a review of the book.

The club is open to everyone, and to join all you have to do is sign up at My Name Is Madeline. The books have already been selected, and writing a review is easy since they've come up with a list of questions to answer.


I think this book club will be a lot of fun. I've already ordered several of the books through my favorite site- PaperbackSwap. The site is free, and you trade your unwanted books with other members. You get credit for books when you send them, and use the credits to request books. Its a great way to clear your shelf of unwanted books and get new books.

June's book, The Help, is available at PaperbackSwap (for free!), so all you have to do is sign up to request it. Once you've read the book, write the review and post it by the last day of the month. I look forward to (re)reading The Help and reading everyone's reviews. I hope that you will join the book club too!


Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

THE PINK MOMMA


The Best Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds

2 comments:

  1. Great book club! The Shack is actually a good read :). I can't wait to hear your review about that one! Thanks for sharing the book club with us @ My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool but I don't read enough and maybe this might inspire me to read. Stopping by from the Friday Fitness link-up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...