Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's Day Shopping


This year for Mother's Day, I decided to make it easy on my husband and shop for myself. I am pleased with the gifts I received (he he). I bought this cute coffee cozie with flower button from Misty Makes. It fits perfect on my favorite coffee mug, and on my ice water cup too.


Next, I got this adorable wristlet from Team Lu & Ed-- a collaboration between Echoland and Lu & Ed. This was the last one available, and I love it! The inner fabric is so much fun. Its nice to have a grown-up bag to carry now that I don't have to tote a diaper bag everywhere!


Happy Mother's Day to me! What is on your wish list for Mother's Day? Violet's Buds has many options available for both kids & moms, and moms-to-be!

contact violetsbuds@hotmail.com to place a custom order
We now offer custom made maternity sashes. This sash was made for a friend to match her nursery set. This lovely photo was take of her less than a week before her little one arrived. Isn't she beautiful?


 Another great gift for moms are photos of their little ones. What better way to get cute photos than with an infant crown, tie back halo, or lacy headband?

 Our hair jewelry bobby pins are also a great choice for Mother's Day. Made with pendants, vintage costume jewelry, or other sparkly jewels, these bobby pins are sure to make any wearer feel pretty.

 Any of our clips can be used in your hair, or clipped to a purse, lapel, hat or scarf. We also offer lapel pins to turn our flowers into brooch clips.
 What are you buying for yourself or your mother for Mother's Day?

Link up at

THE PINK MOMMA



The Best Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds

6 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the shout out! I feel like Im hangin with the cool kids. :) And I'm in love with the hair jewelry line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share your awesome cozie!

      Delete
  2. very cute...I really like the bobby pins. Hubby slipped and told me today that he's looking to get me a KITTEN! and I'm even going to keep her in the house. yippee.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a kitten is a great Mother's Day present!

      Delete
  3. Found you through The Pink Momma Fun Friday Blog Hop. Love your blog!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I'm off to check out your blog now! Have a nice weekend :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...