Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Wishes

Its time to break out the summer accessories in bold colors & fun textures. I've gathered a selection of my favorites from my wish list.

Here's a great pairing in ocean blues. The hair accessory is from Violet's Buds, the necklace & earrings are by Mystigail Adornments.
Deep Blue Sea by Violet's Buds
Ocean Waves by Mystigail Adornments





Ocean Waves by Mystigail Adornments

I adore this necklace by A Single Dream. It would be beautiful with a sundress, or even jeans and a tee shirt.
Bronze & Nectarine necklace by A Single Dream

 The reversible headbands by InspiredByTwo are sophisticated and versatile. I'd love to have a few to wear all summer.
Reversible Fabric headbands by InspiredByTwo
A few of the wishes on the top of my list are all the adorable charms at J by G. She has a selection of floral, animal, & even food charms. They would be fun for adults or kids to wear all summer long.
Purple Speckled Bird charm from J by G

Want to see more of my summer wishes from awesome handmade shops? Take a look at my Wanelo page. What is on your summer wish list?


FavePost PartyBadge photo blogbadge.jpg


The Best Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my items !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice looking products! I love the blues in them :). Thanks so much for sharing them with us @ My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...