Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Flower Garden ~ Wordless Wednesday

I must admit, I'm a little behind on blogging. The summer weather and activities are keeping me occupied. Other than swimming, one of my favorite activities is gardening. We are having a rough year with our vegetable garden, but our flowers are doing very well. Enjoy some flower photos from our garden this Wordless Wednesday!
bougainvillea
lavender & lily
light pink Hollyhock



magenta Hollyhock-- its 6ft tall!

magenta hollyhock

magenta hollyhock
What are your favorite summer flowers?


Linking up at


The Best Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am in the same spot with the blogging... the weather is just too nice to sit at the computer!

    Great pictures too! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the magenta hollyhocks the best! the bougainvillea are very unique looking. I would love to take up gardening, one day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I slowly started gardening over the years, its been a lot of fun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...