Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Crochet Time! pattern roundup

I am not a crocheter. I love crocheted items, but I don't have the talent for it. Luckily for me, I know many people who do have the talent. For all my crochet friends & readers, I've assembled a list of FREE crochet patterns from some talented crocheters! Each link takes you to either the pattern/tutorial itself, or the site to download it.






"Chasing Chevrons" venti cup cozy pattern by A Crocheted Simplicity

Keep reading for many more FREE patterns!


Isn't it awesome when crafters share their patterns or tutorials for free? Please take a moment and visit their sites to say thanks!
A Crocheted Simplicity
Bowtykes
Heart for Your Home
KiKi Love Creations
Mad Mad Me
Pink Snail Boutique 
The Sheepish Hooker 
The Whole Knit and Caboodle

Linking up at:



FavePost PartyBadge photo
blogbadge.jpg

I Don't Go to the Gym Blog Hop


Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds at NerdWallet.com

3 comments:

  1. Great collection of craft ideas! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I love the little skull :). Thanks for stopping by My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...