Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Strawberry Swing Recap

Strawberry Swing Indie Craft fair was on Sunday, July 28th at the Alexander Majors Barn in KC, MO.

My husband (GipsonWands) & I shared a booth space at the event. We were on the first floor of the barn and had a pretty good view of the festivities. After working for months on procuring & making the hair clip holder frames, and crafting a banner from supplies on hand, I was pleased at how Violet's Buds display turned out.




It was great meeting customers and other businesses in person. Both Kiser Krafts & Unique Creations by Tracy made a special visit to the event. I had a nice time chatting with them both, and Lu & Ed who had a booth at the event too.

I had fun walking around to see the other vendors. There were so many talented people at the fair! I did make a few purchases for myself. I was so excited about this scrabble-esque shirt by Tiny Little Monster. They are a small screen printing business out of St. Louis. Who doesn't appreciate a Vanilla Ice reference?

 I am a button hoarder. I wanted to buy one of each of the buttons Two Tone Press had for sale, but I limited myself to two-- Yeti Lover for me and Sci-Fi Lover for my husband. Two Tone Press is a Letterpress Print Shop run by two sisters.

 Lastly, I got this Nettle Rosemary shampoo bar from Nurture Botanicals. I can't wait to try it out, and see how well it works. I was warned it may take a few weeks for my hair to adjust, so we will see. If nothing else, it smells great!

Did you visit Strawberry Swing? What did you like best?


Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds at NerdWallet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...