Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday~ Fun Finds

Rather than share my own photos this week, I'm sharing some of the products that I've had my eye on. They are all from handmade shops. Enjoy!

Speckled Blue Bird from J by G
Customizable Travel Buddy from Little Green Guy
Once Upon A Time Peg People set by Landon's Toy Box
Flower Bathmat -Rope Rug by Twister Thread and Hook
Eco Monster Tote by Lu & Ed

Linking up at:



Powered by BannerFans.com

A Peek Into My Paradise



Etsy Coupons for VioletsBuds at NerdWallet.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring Lu & Ed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection. Thank you for including my bathmat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute crafts! I'm wanting to have a lot of handmade decorations in our new house. Following from WW at Create With Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ITs great to share someone elses photos, I love the blur bird!! Please come by and ink up Create Positive Change WW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...