Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wordless Wednesday- photo round up

Last week I joined the FMS Photo a Day challenge. Each day is a new prompt for a photo, and here's the round up from the last 7 days.

"colorful"
"light"
"you today"
"in motion"
"afternoon"
"8 o'clock"
"what you saw today"
Are you participating in this or another photo challenge? Leave your links so I can check it out!
Linking up at:




These photos are all copyright Violet's Buds. Please do not use the photos without express permission.

3 comments:

  1. Some interesting photos. I really like your 8 o'clock shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, love the fire, I forgot I have some of those to share.
    Thanks for sharing my Banner from Oh My Heartsie Girl!!
    Wordless Wednesday 10/8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Thank so much for sharing on Thank You Honey’s Whatever Wednesday Party! Hope to see you this week!

    Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...