Friday, January 17, 2014

Collection of Collections Week 2

I was ambitious this past week and made 4 Storenvy collections. Here's a round up of my curated collections, plus several of my favorites.

Oh, Just Shoot Me featuring Stay Gold Media,
Mystigail Adornments & more


May the Force be with You featuring
Little House of Crafting, Lily & Bo, Scrawny Girl & more












Get Inspired featuring Studio1241,
Pelhuaz by Red, Little Green Guy, Krmbal & more
Get Organized! featuring Twisted Thread & Hook, Lu & Ed, Ni-Chern Designs, Unique Creations by Tracy & more

My favorite Storenvy collections this week are-

Narwhals need love too featuring
Milo & Ben, Mohu, Sugar Crumbs & more
Let the Sun Shine featuring
Jamie Bender Photography, Kiser Krafts, & more

My Dreams of Potter featuring
GipsonWands, Landon's Toy Box, From Home, Squshies & more
Twitterpated featuring
A Single Dream, Zeeuh, Lu & Ed, Mohu & more















Which collection is your favorite? If you have a collection that you are featured in or curated, share the link below for a chance to be featured next week!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say my favorite was the Harry Potter one...but narhwals! I'm torn. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Get Inspired one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...