Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Week 1

Starting in January, I switched from the FMSPhotoaday challenge to the CreativeDaily challenge hosted by Lu & Ed. Everyone is invited & encouraged to participate, and daily participation isn't required. I'm really enjoying this challenge and my goal is to do a photo round up each week. Here are the photos from week one!

"new"
"old"
"Favorite color"
"least favor color"
"lists" these flowers were on my to-do lists for the last week
"notes" from other handmade shops
"package" these flower are for thank-you packages
 Ready to start the photo challenge? Read the daily prompts here!


2 comments:

  1. It looks fun to do these, but I never feel like I'd have the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a blast. Just give it a try on the days you remember. I think you would like it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...