Monday, February 3, 2014

Lavender Sachet Product Review

Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing the new Valentine's theme organic lavender sachets from Winter Solstice Dreams, a creative aromatherapy company.



Even before I opened the package, I knew it was from Winter Solstice Dreams from the lovely scent surrounding the envelope. The handmade 3x3" sachet arrived in an eco-friendly biodegradable bag with tag and business card. The pretty red linen bag is filled with organic lavender buds. The heart applique is a cute touch, and the lavender scent is heavenly. I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the wrapping as well as the sachet itself.



"Give this as the perfect for your Valentine to place in their chest of drawers, tucked into their pillow for a more restful sleep, or as a sweet smelling reminder of YOU and your love. The heart appliques are handmade and add a bit of romantic flair. Squeeze gently when scent begins to dwindle to re-release the fragrance over and over again."


After having the sachet in my sock drawer for a few days, which made everything smell wonderful, I decided to place it in my purse for some relaxing aromatherapy on-the-go. My bag (from Zeeuh) smells great, and gives off a lovely fragrance wherever I go. I only wish I would've had a sachet a few years back when I was constantly toting around a diaper bag!


You can find Winter Solstice Dreams on their website, blog, Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest, and order your own Valentine's theme organic lavender sachets here. I hope you enjoy their products as much as I do!



Review Disclaimer: I received this product for free in return for my honest opinion. If you have a product you would like reviewed, please contact me at violetsbuds [at] hotmail [dot] com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! Your review is fantastic and I am so glad you enjoy the sachet! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...