Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Week 5

We've reached February, which means its time for a new set of #CreativeDaily prompts! In addition, I've joined the #DailyZoodle drawing challenge hosted by Squishes. Each week I'll round up images from both challenges.
"hustle"
"breathe"
"done"
"love"
"smile"
"friendship" is a gift from a loved one
"penny for your thoughts"

Find the #DailyZoodles challenge prompts here. I've decided to make most of my animals a little roly-poly.




Which challenges are you participating in? Its not to late to join #CreativeDaily or #DailyZoodle!

Linking at:


http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the doodles together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi melanie, thanks for linking on Oh My Heartsie Girl and adding my banner to your post, I appreciate that. I will look forward to your creative prompts. We also have some swaps if your interested over at http://artandsassy.ning.com come join us. Have a great day! Karren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...