Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Knitting Madness product review

Recently I had the opportunity to review several products from Knitting Madness.

Knitting Madness creates handmade crocheted and knitted items for every one. I received a selection of crocheted items to review, which were shipped quickly.


Easily my favorite is the coffee cup cozy. It fits my grande cup easily, stayed in place, and was in pretty spring-like colors.



Next was the soda can cozy. I have never tried a crocheted can cozy before, and it was pretty cute! Much more festive than a foam can cozy, the crocheted cozy did a decent shop of insulating my soda.


Next is the adorable headband with flower that would be perfect for patriotic holiday celebrations. It looked adorable on my daughter (sadly she wouldn't keep it on for a photo). It is made of a comfortable yarn and the pattern is pretty.


Finally, the lip balm keychain cozy was a huge hit. I am a lip balm addict, and my daughter is trying to follow in my footsteps. I allowed her to put her own lip balm in the cozy, which fit snugly without falling out. My little one toted her cozied lip balm all around and felt pretty special for having her own cover. The colors are bright and fun, and I would personally carry a lip balm cozy with me all the time-- if I could get it back from my little one!


You can find Knitting Madness on Facebook, Storenvy & Twitter.

Review Disclaimer: I received this product for free in return for my honest opinion. If you have a product you would like reviewed, please contact me at violetsbuds [at] hotmail [dot] com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...