Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Week 13 and CTWW

Welcome April! Its time for a new month of #CreativeDaily and we're hoping to get back to the #DailyZoodle challenge as well. 
I also participate in the weekly #CTWW or Change the World Wednesday. See the bottom of the post for more info.
What challenges are you involved in?

needles are "sharp" just ask my finger!
never a "dull" weather moment in the midwest
in 45 min we had sun, rain, thunderstorm, hail, then sunny skies again
"aquamarine"
"orchid"
"prep" the lettuce planters
"goal" for the week: re-pot and propigate the African violets
are we "fools" to think we can get enough houses
to sign up for Google Fiber by the deadline?



http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/p/change-world-wednesday-ctww.html

Every Wednesday a new eco challenge is posted at Reduce Footprints. The previous week's challenge was to photograph what you are trying to protect. For me the answer was easy.
I want to do what I can to make the world better for my family. I want them to have safe food, air, and water. I want my daughter to learn to be a responsible citizen, respect the environment and be able to see all its wonders.

There is a new challenge posted each week, and I hope you will consider checking it out!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely checking out the eco challenge at Reduce Footprints. We already do quite a bit of eco conscious things around the house, but we can always improve too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...