Sunday, August 10, 2014

Featured Shop of the Week- Decadent Decay Accessories

Meet our featured shop Decadent Decay Accessories, and the creator/owner Kristina.

Beautiful handcrafted items that are unique, long lasting and easy on your budget. Many of my items are one of a kind. Gothic yet beautiful designs. Who said gothic can't be PINK?


I am addicted to buying Swarovski crystals! I love making Day of the Dead style Jewelry with Swarovski crystals to make my jewelry the perfect combination of Gothic and sweet! When i'm not crafting -and sometimes during- I love to read books. I am also a Wife and mother of 2 beautiful children that keep me on my toes.


I find as much joy in crafting my jewelry as I do packing and shipping it. I blame my rampant OCD for this! :)

Networking and building my business name for sales has been the most difficult task in running my business.

I get my influences by everything around me. Craftsy and Pinterest are great sources I use to feed my creativity and come up with new ideas.


You can find Decadent Decay Accessories on Facebook, Storeny, Etsy, and Twitter. Kristina is offering all fans a 20% discount with code LOVEDDA. Plus, any order over $50.00 Is upgraded to Priority 2 Day shipping at no extra charge.


What is your favorite piece in Decadent Decay Accessories shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...